1. Our hair is constantly growing and has a lifespan of around 5 years.
2. 90% of our hair is growing at any given time, while the other 10% is taking a break.
3. When a hair falls out, it will usually re-grow. It can do this up to 20 times in a lifetime.
To schedule the perfect haircut, go here to schedule with me (Terri) right here. Looking forward to seeing you.